19. - 21.9.2012
Malmö Mässan, MALMÖ, Sweden
EcoProcura 2012 will be held in Malmö, Sweden between 19-21 September
2012. ICLEI and the City of Malmö are pleased to invite you to the
EcoProcura 2012 conference, a dynamic and unique meeting place to
exchange, and equip participants with the latest essential information
on implementing sustainable public procurement.
The conference will discuss and present:
- The importance of sustainable public procurement in the green economy debate
- The proposed new EU Directive on Public Procurement
- The potential of public procurement of innovation
- The opportunities for addressing social and ethical issues in procurement
- Achieving sustainability in the public construction sector
EcoProcura 2012 will also offer good practice exchange, dialogues
between business and the public sector and short training sessions on
various topics, such as Life Cycling Costing.
EcoProcura 2012 is
the eighth conference of this series and will provide an opportunity to
exchange amongst procurers from all levels of government, policy-makers,
suppliers, manufacturers, multipliers and representatives from the
European Commission and European Parliament.
More information will be available soon. Visit EcoProcura website.
Sivua päivitetty viimeksi