Motiva-concernMotiva-concern is an expert company promoting efficient and sustainable use of energy and materials. Its services are utilised by the public administration, businesses, communities, and consumers.
Motiva operates as an affiliated Government agency (an in-house unit), and its functions will be developed as such. The company’s entire share stock is in Finnish state ownership.
Motiva Ltd in a nutshell
- Operation began in 1993 as the Energy Information Centre
- Incorporated 1 November 2000
- Owned by Finnish state (100%)
- Turnover 7,9 million euros (2011)
- Personnel 56 (30 April 2013)
Motiva Services Ltd in a nutshell
- Founded in 12 December 2008
- Owned by Motiva Ltd (100 %)
- Personnel 18 (30 April 2013)
MissionWe create well-being by promoting the use of energy and materials that are as harmless to the environment and as productive as possible.
VisionMotiva and its networks is decisionmakers’ and end-users’ best expert in issues of energy and materials efficiency and renewable energies. Motiva is the strategic partner of the main authorities in its field. Motiva is extensively known as a reliable and impartial expert.
- Marketing of Energy Efficiency Agreements, support and monitoring of implementation
- Development of energy audit and analysis activity
- Increasing the use of renewable energy
- Promoting of material efficiency
- Publicising energy and material efficiency
- Influencing attitudes and consumer habits
- Monitoring and impacts assessment