Motiva GroupMotiva Group is an expert company promoting efficient and sustainable use of energy and materials. Its services are utilised by the public administration, businesses, communities, and consumers.
Motiva operates as an affiliated Government agency (an in-house unit), and its functions will be developed as such. The company’s entire share stock is in Finnish state ownership.
Motiva Ltd in a nutshell
- Operation began in 1993 as the Energy Information Centre
- Incorporated 1 November 2000
- Owned by Finnish state (100 %)
- Turnover 5,77 million euros (2014)
- Personnel 56 (1 March 2015)
Motiva Services Ltd in a nutshell
- Founded in 12 December 2008
- Owned by Motiva Ltd (100 %)
- Turnover 2,58 million euros (2014)
- Personnel 20 (1 March 2015)
- Turnover 8,35 million euros (2014)
MissionWe provide companies, public sector and consumers with information and solutions leading to resource efficient and sustainable choices.
VisionWe are the forerunner in the promotion of resource efficiency. Thanks to our work it will be easier for our customers to achieve their goals in resource efficiency. Our knowledge is recognized and used worldwide.
- Marketing of Energy Efficiency Agreements, support and monitoring of implementation
- Development of energy audit and analysis activity
- Increasing the use of renewable energy
- Promoting of material efficiency
- Publicising energy and material efficiency
- Influencing attitudes and consumer habits
- Monitoring and impacts assessment