Tried and Tested Classroom Activities
Many ways to teach and learnEnergy issues can be addressed by teachers, classes and groups of pupils in many different ways. Suitable themes for activities include saving electricity or water, and renewable energy sources.
Creative activities to try:
- writing and performing your own poems or songs
- writing and performing sketches
- guessing games
- designing posters or advertisements
- your own ideas….
Send us examples of good teaching activitiesHave you been studying or discussing energy issues with your school or pre-school groups through activities that have proven to be inspiring and successful?
Please share your experiences with us, by letting us know:
- What exactly you did
- How you organised and ran the activity
- What materials you needed
- How your pupils responded
Send any examples of good teaching activities you wish to share to: