1. ControllerName: Motiva Ltd
Business ID: 1629255-4
Address: Pohjoinen Rautatiekatu 25, P.O.Box 489, 00101 HELSINKI, Finland
2. Person responsible for the registerName: Kati Laakso, Director, Communications and Marketing, Motiva Ltd
Contact details: email@example.com
3. Name of the registerPersonal data register of Motiva Ltd concerning the processing of personal data in marketing and in client and stakeholder relations.
4. Purpose of the processing of personal data and the legal basis for the processingThe purpose of the processing of personal data is the management of client relations, liaison and, for example, carrying out various surveys. The personal data is used for the company’s communications, marketing and sales.
The legal basis for the processing of personal data is the legitimate interest pursued by the controller to process data and to communicate to the contact persons of stakeholders about matters related to their area of responsibility.
Personal data is collected from the data subjects themselves and from public sources, such as the internet, public company websites, social networking services or other similar registers in accordance with data protection legislation.
5. Data content of the registerThe following data is processed in the register:
- Contact details, such as name, email address and telephone number
- Information related to the person’s task, such as their job title and area of responsibility
- Data concerning the employer
- Event data, such as the data subject’s participation in events
- Information about the marketing contents used by the data subject, such as message opening and click data
6. Recipients or groups of recipients of personal dataPersonal data is disclosed to the authorities to the extent permitted and bound by existing legislation.
7. Transfer of personal data to a third countrySome of the services related to the processing of personal data used by the Controller may operate outside the area of the European Union member states or the European Economic Area. In such a case, the requirements of data protection legislation shall be complied with in the transfer of data and, for example, standard contractual clauses of the European Commission shall be used when agreeing on the transfer of data with those processing the personal data.
9. The rights of data subjects in the processing of personal data
Right to inspect the dataThe data subject has the right to inspect what data concerning them has been recorded in the personal data register and to receive a copy of the data. The data subject must send the inspection request by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The data subject must present the information required for the retrieval of data in the inspection request. If necessary, the Controller may request further information in order to identify the data subject.
The response to the inspection request will be sent to the person presenting the inspection request by email unless the data subject requests to send the information in some other way.
Right to rectificationMotiva Ltd shall, according to its capacities, ensure the quality of the personal data it processes. Motiva Ltd shall rectify, erase or complement personal data that is incorrect or unnecessary of its own accord or at the demand of the data subject.
Right to restriction of processingThe data subject has the right to obtain from Motiva Ltd restriction of processing of data if the data subject, for example, contests the accuracy of the personal data. In such a situation, the processing is restricted for a period enabling the Controller to verify the accuracy of the data.
Right to demand erasure of data or object to the processing of dataThe data subject has the right to demand erasure of their personal data or to object to its processing when it is based on legitimate interests. The data subject shall always have the right to object to direct marketing by sending an email to email@example.com.
Right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authorityThe data subject shall have the right to lodge a complaint on the processing of personal data with the supervisory authority, which is the Data Protection Ombudsman.