Better results through managementEnergy efficiency requires systematic and long-term work. The best results are achieved by the continuous improvement of energy efficiency and comprehensive management.
The continuous improvement of energy efficiency requires:
- Familiarity with and the monitoring of your own energy use.
- Information about your own possibilities for conserving energy.
- The determination and implementation of techno-economically profitable energy efficiency measures.
- The consideration of energy efficiency in operating methods, investments and procurements.
- Knowledge of the various alternatives for energy procurement.
- A good energy procurement strategy and its implementation.
Energy management systems help a company to make the management of energy efficiency a natural part of operating methods and the management culture.