Material Efficiency Audit Tools for CompaniesWe develop and implement material efficiency audit and analysis tools for companies. We aim to create a widely accepted and used audit model for all industrial sectors.
The Material Audit consists of:
- Systematic evaluation of material flows in production (material balance of factory and processes);
- Tracing direct and indirect costs related to material use;
- Identification of improvement points;
- Proposals for concrete actions to achieve these improvements;
- Estimate of benefits, feasibility and savings of the suggested actions;
- Possible recommendations for further examination and activities; and
- Consideration of environmental aspects of production and materials.